You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Swartz-Manning Museum VR
- VRTK Desktop (SteamVR currently)
- VRChat (Pull the vrchat branch as it uses Unity 2017)
How to use VRChat to visit
The easiest way to visit SMMVR is via VRChat.
- You can use VRChat without VR goggles in desktop non-VR 3D like a non-VR game.
- Install VRChat
- Steam Version for Desktop Windows (Even if you have OCulus Rift, get Steam version so you can log in without VR goggles in desktop mode).
- Oculus Version for Oculus Quest
- Create a VRChat account and login.
- Hit Escape to open Settings.
- Aim at settings and click.
- Turn on “Show Community Labs”. (Otherwise you can’t visit and it will not show up in Search).
- Search for “Swartz Manning” or visit the world invite link: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_65f5f240-010a-4c7f-91a3-bdd708648e51
- Launch the world.
First post in VR Chat